Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scanography



The following images were taken by a scanner, exploring visual recording besides the common camera/lens. Enjoy:

:: One-Scan ::
"Happy Halloween" | 29 Oct 2011 3:04pm | living room
600 ppi | Canon MP560 Scanner
I slowly moved my hand down at a slightly slower rate than the scanner reader until it hit my palm, then I stopped moving my hand, illustrating unnaturally long fingers.
PP: B&W, liquify filter to exaggerate the knuckles, crop


:: Composite ::
"Rock" | 29 Oct 2011 1:42pm | living room
600 ppi | Canon MP560 scanner

"Paper" | 29 Oct 2011 1:39pm | living room
600 ppi | Canon MP560 scanner

"Scissors" | 29 Oct 2011 1:45pm | living room
600 ppi | Canon MP560 scanner

1 comment:

  1. I love both your scanography and edge effects! My favorite is your Rock, Paper Scissors. I love that you made them all look sort of like pack man. I also loved that you added a blue border around it. I feel that that border really ties it all in. I also really like your hand print. I think it's cool how you were able to get the fingers to go so long! It's almost a little eerie! Good job!

    ReplyDelete