Sunday, October 9, 2011

P a n o r a m a s

The weather on Saturday, 8 Oct, provided some very photogenic locations. Early that morning a thick fog covered the valley. I hiked R Mountain to see what panoramas I could find. Unfortunately for more than a hour the fog was so thick that I could only see for a hundred yards at most. Then as the sun rose the fog lessened. Just before retreating down the mountain, I was able to capture some stunning shots. Enjoy.
Later that afternoon I was in Iona, not far from the wind farm just east of town. I drove up and was able to capture some stellar shots of the wind farm. The clouds looked epic. Enjoy.

"R Mountain Fog" | 8 Oct 2011 9:36am | R Mountain
f/8.0 | 1/400s | ISO 125 | 28mm | Canon 5D mk1
(8 photo-stitched images)

Apart from photo merging, little post pressing went into the final panorama shot. I adjusted the levels and contrast.

"Wind Farm Pano" | 8 Oct 2011 | Iona, ID
f/4.0 | 1/1600s | ISO 100 | 50mm | Canon 5D mk1
(10 photo-stitched images)

I also adjusted levels and contrast on this final panorama as well.

::ORIGINAL IMAGES::








































No comments:

Post a Comment